What personal data Dealsbelow10.com collect and why we collect it?
DealsBelow10.com respects each individual user’s right to privacy. We do not collect personal identifying information unless such information is specifically and knowingly provided from users in their DealsBelow10.com Account. From time to time, we share aggregated site traffic information with our partners and advertisers. This data is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Activity: This site records certain user actions, in the form of “activity” data. Activity includes updates and comments posted directly to activity streams, as well as descriptions of other actions performed while using the site, such as new friendships, newly joined groups, and profile updates.The content of activity items obey the same privacy rules as the contexts in which the activity items are created. For example, activity updates created in a user’s profile is publicly visible, while activity items generated in a private group are visible only to members of that group. Site administrators can view all activity items, regardless of context.Activity items may be deleted at any time by users who created them. Site administrators can edit all activity items.
- Messages: The content of private messages is visible only to the sender and the recipients of the message. With the exception of site administrators, who can read all private messages, private message content is never visible to other users or site visitors. Site administrators may delete the content of any message.
- How long we retain your data?: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights you have over your data: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How Does Dealsbelow10.com Use Your Information?
DealsBelow10 uses information from a user’s DealsBelow10 account to:
- List the deals chosen specifically for the user
- Weekly email to user of deals that may interest him or her through email
DealsBelow10 uses personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, DealsBelow10 may also use the information collected to notify users about important changes to our Website, new services and special offers we think users will find valuable. We may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
How Dealsbelow10.com Protect Your Information?
Information Security. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
Assessment of Information Protection Practices. Occasionally, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.
Employee Access, Training and Potentials. Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
Does Dealsbelow10.com Disclose Your Information to Outside Parties?
Users that have subscribed to DealsBelow10.com newsletters or email alerts will occasionally receive special announcement emails including updates about changes and improvements to the DealsBelow10.com site, declarations about exclusive giveaways and promotions as well as information on products, services or special deals (our or a third party’s). Out of respect for the privacy of our users, these types of communications will only come from DealsBelow10 (as we will never sell your email address) and there will always be the option to “opt-out” of these special announcement emails.
Your Choices: Subscribe & Unsubscribe
Our users are given the opportunity to ” Subscribe/opt-in” to having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for information. DealsBelow10 does not supply identifying information to other companies or use such information for its own purposes including but not limited to email newsletters, unless the user “Subscribes” for such purposes by specifically allowing usage. (Identifying information must necessarily be used when notifying a user of requested information, such as email used for the alerts function, and notification the outcome of an entry in a contest, survey or sweepstakes.)
Once subscribed, users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications may opt-out of (i.e., discontinue receiving) these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the. We also offer opt-out mechanisms in the text of each email we send, and the user may contact us at the street address at the top of this page to opt-out.
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate users’ personally identifiable information.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or a legal process served on our Web site.
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
What About Other Websites Linked to Our Website?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein.
- DealsBelow10.com has financial relationships with some of the merchants included on our site.
- DealsBelow10.com may be compensated if consumers choose to apply for or purchase products or services via the links on our site, though this is not our sole intention for listing them. We anticipate to also list offers that we receive absolutely no compensation for; but will help consumers save money. DealsBelow10.com do not carry any of the products listed on the site, nor do we directly sell anything.
- All third-party trademarks and trade names or logo on this website does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or endorsement.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The Services are not intended for use by children. Children under 18 years of age should visit www.DealsBelow10.com or create a DealsBelow10.com account only after receiving his or her parent or guardian’s consent. DealsBelow10 does not monitor the age of its user audience.
DealsBelow10.com does not currently offer its Services in, or support user accounts from, Switzerland and countries in the European Economic Area. Users from other countries should note that DealsBelow10 collects, processes and stores information in the United States. By using our Services from locations outside of the United States, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States. The laws pertaining to the collection, use, disclosure, and processing of personal information in the United States may vary from those in other countries and may be less stringent than the applicable laws in your state or country.
Third Party Ads
Some of the ads appearing on our Web site are delivered to users by third party advertisers. They collect information about users’ visits to this site, such as number of times they have viewed an ad (but not user name, address, or other personal information), and use that information to serve ads to users on this site, other websites, and other forms of media.
If you still have questions, concerns, or comments about your privacy at DealsBelow10.com, email Contact@DealsBelow10.com .